Refers to charting one’s fertility signs over the course of one’s menstrual cycle. May be used for health informational purposes, for trying to conceive, or for avoiding pregnancy in a PIV relationship. See also FAM/Fertility Awareness Method.
Choose text size
Search Raising My Boychick
Tagsableism attachment parenting bipolar birth bisexuality blogging breastfeeding chronic illness comment begging disability domesticity falling short fathering Fat is a feminist issue feminists don't laugh food Gender gender diverse parenting gender roles Health identity isms language Links massage Menstruation Mental Health Meta misogyny patriarchy pictures pregnancy Privilege Race racism school self-indulgent introspection Sexuality sleep societal pressures trans USA violence against women white privilege woo woo
Shona on Doesn’t everyone have house elves??Great words to read over coffee! Hells Yes!!!
- 10, No, 40 Things I Never Want to Hear or Read Again, Parenting Judgment Edition 139 comments
- Dancing between the tables: on the personhood of children 87 comments
- Talking to Venn 86 comments
- On breastfeeding and things we don't talk about 85 comments
- Quick hit: why I loathe "Everyone's bi" 85 comments
- On the ubiquitous use of "crazy" 76 comments
- Fat and pregnant: 10 weeks 73 comments
- No, less-than-threes do not need their moms 24/7/365 68 comments
- How to make a Boychick and his sibling: two birth equations 63 comments
- Open thread: On first periods 61 comments